Hi, some questions about the software...
1. For the enterprise edition, can you please advise what a "user" is? If I am the only person who wants to use the software, but I'm installing on multiple computers I own, is that one license, or do I need a license for each computer?
2. Given that there is a hardware code, what happens when I want to replace or upgrade a computer? What is the process?
3. Is it possible to change the mode of transfer files? For example, can I transfer a large amount of data between two computers over a LAN, then move one to another location and continue transferring over the internet?
Hello.Thanks for your questions.
1. A "user" means the person who use Folder Transfer software. You just need to register the computer which you want to send files from.
2. If you want to replace or upgrade your computer, you need to provide us with these two things: the old computer id and order number .
3. Yes! If you want to transfer a large amount of data between two computers over a LAN, then move one to another location and continue transferring over the internet, we suggest you choose "Remote Netwok" on both computers' Folder Transfer, then join a same network group: "Remote Network -- Join a Group" (You must create a group account firstly, then two computers log in the same group. ) In this way, two computers can connect together.Then you can transfer files between these two computers no matter they are in LAN or Internet.