How do i transfer files from one computer to another? How to copy a folder to multiple computers on network? What is the best way of transferring files between two computers remotely? All these can be easily done by Folder Transfer. It is the best free software to transfer your files and folders from PC to PC, from laptop to desktop over local network or remote network (Internet or Intranet). You can use this free file transfer software to transfer files from one pc to another, or send files between multiple computers no matter they are located in your office LAN , home network or even corporate remote networks. http://www.foldertransfer.com
Key Features of Folder Transfer:
- Transfer files and folders from computer to computer over lan (local area network)
- Transfer files between computers remotely over the Internet (remote network)
- Transfer files and folders to multiple computers simultaneously
- Large file transfer between two computers directly
- Easy way to send and receive big files and folders. Drag and Drop to send, the recipant then get it. (It is not requred the file receiver computer is online when the sender computer take the file transfer operation)
- Share files and folders to let others download anytime over networks
No matter your computer is Windows 7 or Windows XP, Duplicate Filter can work all Windows platforms on your computer. Please download Folder Transfer for file and folder transferring between computers. http://foldertransfer.com/Download.asp
After you download and install Folder Transfer, you will get a permanent free edition (freeware). You may upgrade to Professional or Enterprise edition to get rid of some limitations in the free version. Please view http://foldertransfer.com/EditionComparison.asp to compare editions.
Please read this Online Manual from http://foldertransfer.com/support.asp , which can help you install and start using this software.